Sligo has plenty of fun family indoor & outdoor activities and exciting things to do for kids of all ages…
- Kids Horse Riding Lessons: Island View Riding Stables in Cliffoney offers instruction for all ages and abilities in their large sand arena.
- Kids Scuba Diving & Sea Fishing: Offshore WaterSports Mullaghmore offer short family sea fishing trips and PADI Scuba Diving courses.
- Junior Surf Lessons: Bundoran Surf Company & Turf n Surf in Bundoran and Perfect Day Surfing & Strandhill Surf School in Strandhill offer kids surfing camps and lessons.
- Junior Sailing Lessons: Mullaghmore Sailing Club & Sligo Yacht Club in Rosses Point offer kids sailing courses.
- Golfing: Sligo Golf Academy in Strandhill and Bertie’s Pitch & Putt in Lisnalurg offer golfing activites for all the family.
- Indoor Activity Centers: Five Star Fun in Grange and Waterworld & Mack’s Bowling in Bundoran are just some of the great indoor activity centers in the Sligo area that cater for kids.
- Art Lessons: At Hullabaloo in Sligo kids can learn to paint their own pottery.
Kids Activities Sligo
There are plenty of great indoor and outdoor kids activities for kids to enjoy in Sligo: